Win a Free JEFBOT T-Shirt Contest!on January 7, 2008 at 1:18 am
UPDATE: CONTEST IS OVER.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry!
I’ve been getting quite a few emails inquiring about who won the contest, so here are the winners, as randomly picked by mombot and popbot (so you can be 99% sure there were no shenanigans involved):
• Bonnie Gillespie, Hollywood, CA
• Jeff P., Los Angeles, CA
• Kellee B., Northridge, CA
and the additional, JEFBOT Mailing-List-Peeps-only winner:
• Mary P.
Californians, all. So the no-shenanigan meter has been re-set to 89%. Congrats again to the winners!
Congrats to the winners of the Free JEFBOT T-Shirt Contest! Three winners from the open contest and one from the JEFBOT mailing list only contest should be getting their t-shirts in the next week or two. Thanks to everyone who participated and made the contest such a success!
As I mentioned last Wednesday, I’ve been planning to commemorate the 25th JEFBOT strip by giving away some free JEFBOT t-shirts. Well, the planning’s done and here are the details:
1. In one of the strips in the JEFBOT Webcomic Archive, I’ve secretly replaced the number “6” emblazoned on the shirt my character Jeff wears, with the number “25.” Find that strip.
2. Once you’ve found it, email me the date, title or number of the strip. Don’t reveal which one it is in the comments, just email it to me. Remember: the less people who know, the better your chances are to win the shirt.
3. The contest will run from now through next Sunday, January 13, after which I’ll throw all the names of the people who emailed me the correct answer into a hat and have someone trustworthy randomly pull out three lucky winners. I’ll announce those winners on January 16.
I think that about does it. I’m hoping this contest will introduce new readers to the first 25 JEFBOT strips in a fun way, and give longtime readers an excuse to re-read some of their favorites. Check out the shirt design below. Unless something at the factory goes wrong, winners will have a choice between the white or black. I’m personally loving the black right now.